[EuroPython] possible interview targets

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Tue May 4 13:59:50 EDT 2004

Hi there,

Possible interview targets; things we're investigating.

Tom Deprez is interviewing Jacob.

I'm in contact with SteveA about interviewing Mark Shuttleworth.

I'll also look into interviewing the effbot.

We should interview Armin Rigo and Holger Krekel. I can look into these
if nobody else will.

Shapr will look into interviewing Bram Cohen.

We have some interesting track chairs to interview that we haven't
before, such as Bea, Anna, John Pinner, Huima.

The Zope track needs interviews. There are tons of good candidates, such
as Rob Page, Chris Withers, and (hey, what an idea!) my business
partner, Kit Blake. :)

Regards,

Martijn