[Edu-sig] Interactive Coding Web Pages?

Peter Farrell funcalculus at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 13:24:56 EDT 2016

Hello to the Group!

I'm redesigning my math-using-Python-programming course and need your input.

I'd like to have the participants enter their code on a site like they do
at CodingBat or CodeWars: the site tests the code and immediately gives the
user feedback.

Has anybody done this? Is there a template available for doing this, or is
it a custom job?

Is there an easier way, using an online IDE where teachers can set up
classes? Would you recommend going with IPython/Jupyter notebooks instead?

Any input you have would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Peter Farrell
farrellpolymath.com
hackingmathclass.blogspot.com