[Edu-sig] a non-rhetorical question

Jeff Rush jeff at taupro.com
Sun Jul 8 08:58:05 CEST 2007

kirby urner wrote:

> I hope edu-sig proves a relevant source of ideas.  Probably you
> won't be using the __ribs__ idea (snakes have lots of 'em), but
> if you don't know what I mean, I'll plug my Europython slides
> again (I'm spreading the __rib__ idea in Vilnius).
>
> http://www.4dsolutions.net/presentations/connectingthedots.pdf

Kirby, those slides are interesting, but having a voiceover explaining them
would be great.  With the work you've put into them, you should consider
screencasting -- just flip the slides and talk into a microphone for us.

For how to do this, and an example, check out my screencast series on "Casting
Your Knowledge, With Style" at:

     http://www.showmedo.com/videos/series?name=bETR23HwS

Getting some of your talks into the can and onto showmedo.com would really be
useful.

-Jeff