[Edu-sig] Microsoft's KPL

Kirby Urner urnerk at qwest.net
Mon Oct 10 00:21:58 CEST 2005

> This thread appears to have gotten seriously off-topic. Art & Kirby,
> will the two of you please take these exchanges off the list? Both of
> you contribute useful information much of the time, but I'm afraid
> many people (including myself) will filter both of you into their
> trash and miss those if you can't keep these more "personal" off-
> topic exchanges off the list.
>
> Thanks,
> Dave

I think I'm done now, but I don't particularly appreciate these inept
efforts to moderate by spectator/lurkers.  If you were following more
closely, you'd understand there were implications for Python, in that I use
both it and the CP4E moniker (cp4d.html @ 4dsolutions.net, Oregon Curriculum
Network) to spin a certain style of curriculum (what I call Pythonic
Mathematics), and this is making waves in some bathtubs & teapots.

*Some* readers, I'll hazard, will someday be *glad* Arthur and I duked it
out in public a little.

It'll help 'em think about the actions that followed.

Anyway, let's be glad edu-sig isn't just a bunch of computer nerds with no
clue.  At least *I'm* happy.