[Edu-sig] Microsoft's KPL

David Reed dreedmac at columbus.rr.com
Sun Oct 9 22:59:42 CEST 2005

On Oct 9, 2005, at 4:36 PM, Lloyd Hugh Allen wrote:

> On 10/9/05, Arthur <ajsiegel at optonline.net> wrote:

This thread appears to have gotten seriously off-topic. Art & Kirby,
will the two of you please take these exchanges off the list? Both of
you contribute useful information much of the time, but I'm afraid
many people (including myself) will filter both of you into their
trash and miss those if you can't keep these more "personal" off-
topic exchanges off the list.

Thanks,
Dave