[Edu-sig] Microsoft's KPL

Kirby Urner urnerk at qwest.net
Mon Oct 10 00:15:17 CEST 2005

> > Well you've just earned  a "fuck you".
> >
> > Fuck you.
>
> Children!
>
> Can you please chill out until I get my email filters to work
> correctly so that threads that include both Arthur and Kirby
> automatically bypass the inbox? Please?

First, I'm not responsible for the above language (even through I spun it in
my reply).  Second, I don't care if you filter, that doesn't concern me,
sorry they're not working for you now.

I've seen this behavior in Arthur on another list (he said the same thing to
Gerald) and this time I've decided not to ignore it.  My apologies if it's a
problem for you.

I agree it's far from Python per se (but not from Pythonic Mathematics of
the type I promote), but I don't get off topic all that often and feel I'm
within my rights to archive a little more in this thread.

Then I'll quit, don't you worry.

I need to establish, for future reference, why I don't have to read Arthur's
stuff if he always assumes we (he and I) share a namespace (which we do not,
in large degree -- I think that much is by now obvious, my investment in the
Fuller lexicon, or his lack thereof, a part of the explanation).