[Edu-sig] Intro and question: assignments/projects for year end

Rob Andrews rob@jam.rr.com
Wed, 09 May 2001 22:56:30 -0500

There are a number of examples, beginner to intermediate in level, to be
found at Useless Python, which is presented mainly by the Python Tutor
email list. You might find some interesting ideas there. The URL is:

http://www.lowerstandard.com/python/pythonsource.html

Rob