[Python Wpg] Passionate Python developer looking for opportunities

Kevin Veroneau kveroneau at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 21:53:38 EDT 2013

Hello everyone,

This list has been fairly dead recently.  My name is Kevin Veroneau and I
am looking for a junior Python developer position preferably on Linux
systems.  I have been active in the Python community for a couple years
now. I mainly program in Djano but have experience with a large number of
popular Python packages. I am able to learn and understand a new Python
package fairly quickly.  I am already able to use all the latest features
in Django 1.5.  I also have experience in the popular source code
management systems including Mercurial, Git, and Subversion.  You can see a
large amount of my skillset on my Blog:  http://www.pythondiary.com/

This blog was built entirely from scratch using the Django framework.
Another notable asset I recently launched using RedHat's OpenShift platform
is: http://www.uarica.com/

This is a public idea collaboration site with some added Git features such
as forking. This was built entirely using Django 1.5 and uses class-based
views.  It was also built during a single night of work.

I also have a bitbucket profile: http://bitbucket.org/kveroneau

If you think I would be an advantage to your team. I'd be more than happy
to share additional information, my resume, and anything else you may
require.

Best Regards,
  Kevin Veroneau