[Python Wpg] Hi all.(Intro)

Feng Liu uiltrams at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 16:26:50 EST 2008

Hi. My name is Feng Liu. I'm very glad to join this group.

I'm a transfer student from China. I have been here for about 4 months.
After 4 months English classes in ELC of University of Manitoba, I'm now
studying Computer Science in the faculty of science in U of M.

I'm a computer super fan. I got to know about Python from a book about
FreeBSD about 3 years before. I learned Perl before Python so I felt a
bit difficult to transfer from Perl to Python when I learned Python. Now
I love Python and almost forget Perl in daily use.

After I arrived Canada, I tried to find local user groups about
computer. I'm so excited that I've found this one. I'm looking forward
to joining the future meetings and learning more about Python from all
of you.

-Feng Liu