[Python Wpg] Meeting reminder

Stuart Williams stuartw at mts.net
Mon Sep 25 15:28:06 EDT 2006

Don't forget this Wednesday's meeting where Jason will wow us with
what I expect to be a stellar presentation on iterators and
generators.  I expect we'll all understand iter() and __iter__() a
little bit better when he's done.

Rumour has it he may also explain the co-routine possibilities opened
up by the addition of yield expressions to generators in Python 2.5.

I have written Python code with Jason.  He's very good.  Don't miss
this rare opportunity.

As it says on http://WinniPUG.ca, the meeting starts this Wednesday,
September 27th, at 7:30 p.m. in Room 2M70 at the University of
Winnipeg - on the second floor of Manitoba hall. To reach this room,
head up the main escalators in Centennial Hall to the 2nd floor, turn
right to head east into Manitoba hall, turn left down the hallway and
look for the room on your right.

Stuart.