[Python Wpg] ldapfs

ms419 at freezone.co.uk ms419 at freezone.co.uk
Mon Jul 10 19:23:30 EDT 2006

I'm quite interested in the ldapfs project discussed on this list!

Where can I find the lastest version?

I'm particularly interested in the potential to synchronize LDAP
servers with the unison file synchronizer [1]

Also because mutt supports S/MIME certificates on the filesystem but
doesn't support the RFC2798 userPKCS12 LDAP attribute

I'm interested in the sprint on July 26th - any opportunities to
participate remotely, if I can't make it to Winnipeg?

I'm a student at Simon Fraser University & member of the Vancouver
Python Users Group [2] I have experience with FUSE, allbeit in Perl [3]
I participate in this year's Summer of Code [4]

Many thanks! - Jack

[1] http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~bcpierce/unison/
[2] http://www.vanpyz.org/
[3] http://search.cpan.org/~jablko/Fuse-DAAP-0.01/lib/Fuse/DAAP.pm