[Python Wpg] Survey of potential new meeting times

Stuart Williams stuartw at mts.net
Tue Jan 17 17:23:09 EST 2006

> Subject: [Python Wpg] Survey of potential new meeting times

> Please send me email with times that generally work for you...

I've so far received responses from 5 of the 10 list members.  Dear
dawdlers, please reply.  I suggest we agree on a time and place for
the next meeting by the end of this week.  The original request is
this:

  Please send me email with times that generally work for you for
  weekday evenings, weekday lunch hours, and weekends.  Please include
  which weeks in the month work, and put all the time slots in order
  of your preference.  Please don't leave any slots out unless you are
  unable or unwilling to come during those slots or it will skew the
  sorting.  For evenings please include the earliest and latest that
  work for you.

  For example, I might give this list:

  1st preference: 3rd or 4th Tuesday evening 6:30 to 10:00 p.m.
  2nd preference: Any Wed or Thu evening 6:30 to 10:00 p.m.
  3rd preference: 12 noon Mon-Thu.
  4th preference: Any Sat. 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.

Stuart.