[Python Wpg] ZOPE courses in town?

Scott Balneaves sbalneav at legalaid.mb.ca
Tue Aug 29 14:21:45 EDT 2006

Hello all!

We might have need at work to write some small web-based applications in
house, and in keeping with my continued pythonization
(pythoniferousness?) ZOPE seemed to be a logical choice to start
looking.

So I dowloaded the 2.6 edition of "The Zope Book".

And printed it.

Oh.

My.

Goodness.

250 double-sided pages later, and a quick browse through, and I'm
convinced that ZOPE can do just about everything that I could ever want
in a web framework, but holy schnikies, there's a lot to learn!

I'd love to sign up for a course to get a jump-start on ZOPE.  Does
anyone know if there's anything running here in Winnipeg?

Scott

--
Scott L. Balneaves | "Looking beyond the embers of bridges glowing behind us
Systems Department |  To a glimpse of how green it was on the other side..."