[Wheel-builders] Double check my pandas wheel repo?

Matthew Brett matthew.brett at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 15:53:21 EDT 2016

Hi,

On Sat, Jun 11, 2016 at 7:55 AM, Tom Augspurger
<tom.augspurger88 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone have a few minutes to check the wheel-builder I put together for
> pandas here[1]?
> The build script here[2] is pretty similar to the example, but without the
> test step since that was timing out on Travis.
> I just worry that since pandas is somewhat complex, and since I'm not a C
> programmer, I could be missing something.
> A wheel built in a local docker container only had a couple test failures we
> had already seen, but I wanted to double-check with the experts before
> putting this on PyPI :)

I make some suggestions over at
https://github.com/TomAugspurger/pandas-manylinux/pull/3

You probably know, but iterating through all the directories in
/opts/python will pick up all Pythons, which may in the future include
things like pypy - maybe this doesn't matter but I thought I'd mention
it.

Cheers,

Matthew