[Wheel-builders] Double check my pandas wheel repo?

Tom Augspurger tom.augspurger88 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 10:55:15 EDT 2016

Hi,

Does anyone have a few minutes to check the wheel-builder I put together for
pandas here[1]?

The build script here[2] is pretty similar to the example, but without the
test step since that was timing out on Travis.

I just worry that since pandas is somewhat complex, and since I'm not a C
programmer, I could be missing something.

A wheel built in a local docker container only had a couple test failures we
had already seen, but I wanted to double-check with the experts before putting
this on PyPI :)

Thanks,

Tom

[1]: https://github.com/TomAugspurger/pandas-manylinux