[Tutor] Local Coder/Tutor

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 06:06:03 EDT 2023

Hey, welcome to the list!

Learning Python is pretty easy, and fun! You've done some research, and you know what a CSV file is, so that puts you ahead of the game. How much python do you know? Have you done something like Alan's tutorial (http://www.alan-g.me.uk/l2p2/index.htm)?

As Alan said, the Standard Library CSV module may give you everything you need. Once you read the data in, Python will let you do lots, even without Pandas or NumPy.

Programming is open to whatever you put into it. The code doesn't care about your age, skin tone, gender, or cultural background.

Leam

--
Software Engineer          (reuel.net/resume)
Scribe: The Domici War     (domiciwar.net)