[Tutor] Local Coder/Tutor

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 14 04:19:19 EDT 2023

On 14/10/2023 03:33, Verizon!! via Tutor wrote:
> I'm a 67 year old retired guy that wants to learn python.
> I was hoping to find someone local in the Fort Lauderdale Florida area.

There may be a Python user group in your area.
However, the tutor list is a Q&A style community. You ask
questions and we answer them, we don't offer 1-1 in person tutors.
 > I also have a csv datafile that I thought would be a good project

Yes, that's a fair place to start. If you are just learning the
language the csv module in the standard library will let you
read it into a tuple or dictionary. If you need to do some
heavy data processing then Pandas is a better option but has
a lot of other "stuff" that comes with it!.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site