[Tutor] how can a value be retrieved from an event loop?

Phil phillor9 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 19:50:35 EST 2023

On 18/11/23 09:51, DL Neil via Tutor wrote:

> Even our digirati grand-children suddenly discover (a) the value of
> taking notes, and (b) the pyschology of writing with a pen cf typing -
> which may be even more of a surprise!

I have many files, named by subject, which I interrogate whenever I
cannot remember the syntax of a command or how to solve a particular
programming problem. One complication is that these files have become
quite large and often a note cannot be specially categorised is slot
into one file.

I also use duckduckgo a lot but I don't always have access to the
Internet. Anyway, I just have to make the best of the situation that
I've fallen into.

--

Regards,
Phil