[Tutor] List groups (was: What exactly does "await" do?)

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 08:50:18 EST 2023

On 2/18/23 19:36, Alan Gauld via Tutor wrote:
> 1) Beginners to programming in general, including the Python
> language(the majority of users)
>
> 2) Experienced programmers moving to Python as a new language.

I would suggest that there is a third group; people who have learned some Python (often from this list) and who wish to learn more by helping others. Wiser people than I say that "we never learn so much, as when we teach."

For us, it is a joy to be able to give back to the community, since we have been given so much. Hopefully, if we give advice that could be improved upon, that smart people will politely point that out.   :)

Leam

--
Automation Engineer        (reuel.net/resume)
Scribe: The Domici War     (domiciwar.net)