[Tutor] literature recommendations

Никита Аниховский nikitaanihovskiy9 at yandex.by
Wed Dec 13 13:35:53 EST 2023

   Good day. I recently started learning Python and became interested in
   becoming an artificial intelligence developer in this language. In this
   regard, I would like to ask you to recommend a list of literature that
   could help me with this (I am self-taught).**
   I would also be extremely grateful if someone could recommend a list of
   references for understanding the language in general, I want to understand
   it as well as possible. As good as it can be...
   Thank you very much in advance for your attention and answer!