[Tutor] problem solving with lists

marcus.luetolf at bluewin.ch marcus.luetolf at bluewin.ch
Mon Mar 7 02:44:54 EST 2022

Hello Experts,
I might be misunderstood:

I am absolutely aware of what computers can do and what computing or more
specifically "computationalt hinking"
or the difference between an algorithm and a computer code means,
having attende edx courses authored by Eric Grimsson and John Guttag from
MIT.
I should have written ... c) if my problem can by solved with python or any
other programming language at all.

It's the process of finding an algorithm to solve my task I am stuck with
and that's why I addressed tutor with my
problem for a hint how to hink about it.

I think there is a level of mathematics involved for which I have not enough
background if any.

I'am very gratefull for your advice to reduce the task to 9 items/letters in
sublists of 3 (soem sort of recursion ?)
but it doesn't get me any further.

Marcus.