[Tutor] I need help solving this

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 9 04:13:11 EDT 2020

On 09/06/2020 04:21, harold Romero wrote:
> My program needs to have two input statements.  One will ask for the shape and the other for the location.

> Im having a problem with have all four being drawn I just want one

Without seeing your code we cannot begin to guess what you have done
wrong. But the intention of the exercise is obviously for you to capture
the input data and other choices as variables then draw one shape using
those variables as parameters. So there really shouldn't be 4 of them!

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site