[Tutor] I need help solving this

harold Romero hromero1231 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 23:21:29 EDT 2020

My program needs to have two input statements.  One will ask for the shape and the other for the location.

The shape is limited to either a circle or a square.  If the user selects a circle the program needs to ask the user for the pen color.  The choices are red, blue or yellow.  All of the pen colors will determine a specific fill color.  Explore online to find a new fill color.  For instance if the user selects red as the pen color, the fill color will be pink (or whatever other color you want).  If the user selects a square the program needs to ask the user for a fill color.  The choices are red, blue or yellow.  These colors will determine the pen color.  For instance if the user selects blue for the fill color, the pen color can be green (or whatever other color you choose.

The location is limited to Top Left, Top Right, Bottom Left and Bottom Right.  If the user enters Top Left, then the pen size must be 3.  If the user enters Top Right, then pen size must be 5.  If the user enters Bottom Left, then the pen size must be 7.  Finally if the user enters Bottom Right then the pen size must be 9.

Im having a problem with have all four being drawn I just want one