[Tutor] (no subject)

sophia lore sophialore07 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 18:15:21 EDT 2020

Create a program that iterates using a *for loop* over all values of
list_mod. The program must check each value and append the string "True" to
the list result if the value is even or append the string "False" to the
list result otherwise.
In [ ]:

### GRADED

list_mod = list(range(1,15))

result = []

I have been working on this question for class for two days. I have tried
numerous combinations of if/else statements in the for loop to achieve the
outcome requested. All of the code I have tried returns errors. I can't
seem to grasp how to set this up. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks