[Tutor] Virutal env. is missing from PyCharm

Alex Kleider akleider at sonic.net
Thu Nov 7 18:39:06 EST 2019

On 2019-11-07 15:17, Mats Wichmann wrote:
> On 11/7/19 3:42 PM, Itaji Le wrote:
>> Hi, my name is Nhu and I am new but interested in learning to program
>> using
>> Python! After downloaded PyCharm and created a new project, I
>> encounter
>> this problem
>

> have you tried JetBrains' documentation? It's usually pretty solid.  I
> find this:
>
> https://www.jetbrains.com/help/pycharm/creating-virtual-environment.html

Lurker's comment:
I prefer virtualenvwrapper[1] but perhaps not for the obvious
(functionality) reasons:
What I like is that all the 'env's are under one directory
(~/.virtualenvs) rather than scattered in various project directories.
"Different strokes for different folks."

[1]https://virtualenvwrapper.readthedocs.io/en/latest/