[Tutor] Virutal env. is missing from PyCharm

Mats Wichmann mats at wichmann.us
Thu Nov 7 18:17:08 EST 2019

On 11/7/19 3:42 PM, Itaji Le wrote:
> Hi, my name is Nhu and I am new but interested in learning to program using
> Python! After downloaded PyCharm and created a new project, I encounter
> this problem

what problem?   looks like you might have included an image, but it
didn't survive the list software, which strips many kinds of attachments
for safety reasons.

  when trying to assign a Python interpreter... I have tried to
> search for solutions to this problem but unsuccessfully... Can you direct
> me on how to fix this problem?
> [image: image.png]

have you tried JetBrains' documentation? It's usually pretty solid.  I
find this:

https://www.jetbrains.com/help/pycharm/creating-virtual-environment.html