[Tutor] python Build error

David L Neil PyTutor at DancesWithMice.info
Thu Dec 26 21:50:24 EST 2019

On 27/12/19 6:08 AM, Sheikh shamsul Islam wrote:
> i was doing a simple project on python .i made a script which use Tkinter
> ,opencv and a trained model which removes background of given image. i
> build this project on pycharm .now i want to make an exe file of my project
> .i tried with pyinstaller .but the exe file does not work .when i double
> click on the exe file i get this error message "failed to execute script
> gui"(gui is the file name gui.py).so can any one help me building the exe
> file for my project .

Of possible interest: Python on Windows FAQ
(https://docs.python.org/3/faq/windows.html)

Also, check limitations of PyInstaller, including Supported Packages
(https://github.com/pyinstaller/pyinstaller/wiki/Supported-Packages)

--
Regards =dn