[Tutor] NLP

David L Neil PyTutor at DancesWithMice.info
Wed Aug 28 19:01:50 EDT 2019

On 27/08/19 6:29 AM, Olsen, Avalow Y wrote:> Thanks again, David!

 > Other suggestions I received include training myself first by reading a
 > good book or getting more familiar with Python.  I did a crush learning
 >   on Python syntax over the weekend on my own.  I decided to read the
 > book below next. And go from there.  - Ava

Ava,

I have only briefly glanced at one or two articles in this series (19 as
of yesterday) and make no comment about the suitability or efficacy of
the tools discussed, but you may find them worthy of review:-

Python for NLP: Working with Text and PDF Files
By Usman Malik • March 07, 2019
https://stackabuse.com/python-for-nlp-multi-label-text-classification-with-keras/

--
Regards =dn