[Tutor] How to get all previous revision entries of a wikipedia page?

Daniel Bosah dbosah at buffalo.edu
Fri Feb 16 17:50:24 EST 2018

Hello,

I'm doing research for a compsci group. I'm new at Python, and my task is
the use the Wikipedia API to get all the previous revision entries of a
Wikipedia page and collect them in one list.

Now, I'm totally lost on how to do this. I have never used a API before,
and I'm not sure how to use the Wikipedia API. Is there any resource anyone
can point me to to help me do this? To not only use the API but to also
parse through all the previous edits?

Thanks