[Tutor] Problem with Spyder IDE in Anaconda3

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 27 20:07:43 EST 2017

On 27/02/17 20:52, Stephen P. Molnar wrote:

> To the best of my knowledge I am not running any anti-virus software.
> This has always been a Linux computer and there has been no need.

There are threats to Linux just fewer of them, plus you could
be used as a host to pass on damaged files so you probably
should run an AV program at least periodically. Clam is a
popular option.

But that aside, Marc is right this has nothing to do with the
focus of this mailing list so you are more likely to get responses
back on the Anaconda list. Just be sure to point outyou are on
Linux with no active AV software running.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site