[Tutor] Problem in python online class

Tim Cordsen cordsen.tim at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 21 03:40:43 EST 2017

Hello everybody,
I am doing a python online class and I am lost. The "teacher" is a little
chaotic and doesn't provide his code, so everyone must type on their own.

Now the class reached a point where I am lost. It is about doing a simple
web frontend with a form and saving the data of the form to mongodb.

I have the form, but can't see the result in the console. Also there is
nothing in mongodb after submitting.

Is anybody willing to check my code and tell me where is my mistake?

I am quite new to python, but not new to programming. I am
mainframe-Cobol-programmer, so the basics of programming are known by me.

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards,

Tim