[Tutor] How to generate a pure tones and random noise using Python?

Paul Z paul at whoosh.cn
Sun Jul 26 13:29:19 CEST 2015

Hi Laura,

Thanks for you helpful reply, and it is exactly what I want.

I'm going to learn Python from write a ears training program. ;-)
And Is there have a library to scope(print) this wave form? (real-time and non real-time)

I have already started to learn "generate audio with python", Thank you. :-)

Paul Z