[Tutor] help

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 8 01:23:07 CEST 2015

On 07/04/15 21:52, Francesca Ghidelli wrote:
> Hello,First of all, i'm not trying to learn how to program with Python.

OK. So how exactly are you using Python?

 > I use Blender for my project, Blender 2.49b uses Python262.

This is a list for folks learning Python so we don't necessarily
know much about Blender. as I understand it Python is Blenders
macro language. Is that what you are doing? Running a macro?

>  i try to export the mesh from Blender to an other program,

What's a mesh? How does python feature in the export?

> python doesn't work and show the error like the screenshot in annex.

This is a mailing list. Many email gateways don't allow attachments.
Your' got lost. Please copy the full error message into your post.
If you can copy the code too - or at least the bit the error refers
to - that would help - remember we don't know much about Blender.

> I've just  installed numpy 1.3.0, but i tried different version
 > before , it shows always the same error.

Again, not too many here know numpy, it's not part of standard Python.
How does it fit with Blender and your problem? If the error is a numpy
error there is a numpy (or sciPy) list that might know more.

There is also a mailing list on gmane.org that is dedicated to Python on
Blender:

gmane.comp.video.blender.python

You could try asking there. They should at least understand what you
are talking about.

HTH
--
Alan G