[Tutor] yes, I am being lazy...

Clayton Kirkwood crk at godblessthe.us
Sun Nov 23 21:50:17 CET 2014

Ya know, that is exactly what I did (used build yesterday) this morning
(used install) and it still put the files in a subdirectory of the source
directory, not over /python34/lib. Is there supposed to be a path variable
changed somewhere? There are no instructions in plain sight except if I want
to publish. How to install must be part of the setup module. The package
also includes urllib3 and it is not being made in the /python/lib directory
either.