[Tutor] How to test mobile apps using python

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Fri Jun 13 12:17:28 CEST 2014

On 13/06/14 09:38, Reuben wrote:
> These apps are native android apps downloaded from google play. Skype
> being an example.
> As far as I am aware all these apps are written in Java.
>
> But my problem statement requires that we test this app using python script.

What kind of "testing" do you have in mind?
Code testing will have been done by the developer in
their development tools. I assume you only want to test
performance or somesuch?

There is a Python interpreter/IDE available for Android
(QPython) but how you would interact with a native app
I don't know.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site