[Tutor] Python Socket Error: Connection refused

Pamela Wightley pamela.wightley at morgij.com.au
Mon Jul 7 07:10:16 CEST 2014

Hi,

I need some help, I  have no programming skills and am trying to teach myself python. I keep on getting an error message as follows:

Socket Error: Connection refused,

and the following error as well

[cid:image001.png at 01CF99F5.90253AF0]

Any assistance is appreciated.

Pamela Wightley
[MorgijAnalytics e-sig][MorgijAnalytics e-apple]
Level 3 | 10 Bond Street |  Sydney | NSW 2000 | Australia
[P] (02) 8197 1828 |  [M] 0400 892 714  |
pamela.wightley at morgij.com.au<mailto:pamela.wightley at morgij.com.au>  |  www.morgij.com.au<http://www.morgij.com.au/> |   www.marqservices.com<http://www.morgij.com.au/>

The contents of this email and any attachments are strictly confidential and intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorised to and must not disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message without our authority. This email and all of its contents are subject to copyright. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by a return e-mail immediately. Please note that we do not accept responsibility for viruses and you should therefore scan any attachments.

[E-sig Green Message]