[Tutor] masking library files

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 10 13:15:12 CEST 2014

On 10/04/14 10:30, ugajin at talktalk.net wrote:

> On 10/04/2014 02:20, ugajin at talktalk.net wrote:
>> Please write in plain English if you want to be understood.

Yes, but delete all the junk such as extraneous headers/footers as
I did above. It does actually make the conversation much easier to
follow than top posting.

I appreciate many modern mail tools do top posting as default
(thanks Microsoft! :-(  ) but for conversations its much easier
to use inline comments.

For a good, fairly short, balanced, explanation of how it helps,
see this:

It helps if you have quoting turned on in your mail tool too - yours
doesn't seem to be using quotes at present (Quoting means the >>>
bits in the message above - the number of > characters tells you how far
back in the conversation it was)

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site