[Tutor] masking library files

ugajin at talktalk.net ugajin at talktalk.net
Thu Apr 10 11:30:59 CEST 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: ugajin at talktalk.net
To: tutor at python.org
Sent: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 10:17
Subject: Re: [Tutor] masking library files

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk>
To: tutor at python.org
Sent: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 9:36

On 10/04/2014 02:20, ugajin at talktalk.net wrote:
> Please write in plain English if you want to be understood.

Please don't top post on this list.  And don't use language like that
if you want answers, especially when replying to a highly respected
member of this community such as Dave.

-- My fellow Pythonistas, ask not what our language can do for you, ask
what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---
protection is active.