[Tutor] Protecting username - password items in python3.3

Paul Smith paulrsmith7777 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 23:28:26 CEST 2013

Ok experts I need to protect username and password items in some Python3.3
code I am writing.

Let me clarify, I don't care here about protecting the program itself i.e.
using

else:
       main()

to work around my username password input, I simply don't want to reveal
username and password info.

I see md5, hashlib etc. but my program will be up against some BIG CORPS
and I need to make it as painful a process possible for someone to get
username(typically email) and password information from my program.

I am considering using subprocess to achieve this if necessary.

Thanks in advance!

Paul Smith