[Tutor] A slight bug in IDLE

Jim Mooney cybervigilante at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 07:02:32 CEST 2013

On 13 July 2013 21:41, eryksun <eryksun at gmail.com> wrote:

> A lot of new packages support versions 2.6+, which have the "with"
> statement enabled.
>
> So, since I'm using 2.7 I don't need generators or with?

Then all I'm using to be 3.3ish, would be:

from __future__ import division, print_function
import sys
if int(sys.version_info[0]) < 3:
    input = raw_input
    range = xrange

for my header macro. I'll try to remember about Tkinter.

Anything else missing of great import ;')  I don't want that to get too big
- just the minimum.

--
Jim

Our next land war will be a "humanitarian" war in the former Eastern bloc,
which will Really be over oil, gas, and minerals. The Army is already
preparing. You heard it here first.