[Tutor] importing into a function

David Robinow drobinow at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 13:13:40 CEST 2013

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 11:20 PM, Jim Mooney <cybervigilante at gmail.com> wrote:>
> So far, I think the best Python IDE is Wing Pro, but I have to save
> for it. Until then Pyscripter is good at the price, there being
> nothing cheaper than free, but it doesn't have as clear a debugger as
> Wing 101. So I'll sometimes use Wing, which is set for 2.7 in the free
> version, if I need a clearer debugger. But 3.3 is preferred and my IDE
> prints out the version automatically.
Wing is not "set for 2.7". Wing defaults to the default python on your
system, which is apparently 2.7
 You can change that by selecting "Configure Python ..." under the
"Edit" menu item. Select the "Custom" radio button in the "Python
Executable" section and Browse to the desired executable (probably
C:\Python33\python.exe)