[Tutor] Which pip for Ubuntu 12.04

Albert-Jan Roskam fomcl at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 9 12:46:14 CET 2013

----- Original Message -----

You could just try it? And downloading it and then doing sudo tar -xvr pip.tar.gz, cd ..., sudo python setup.py isn't that hard, is it?

But you're right, I also nnoticed that the Canonical repositories are a little outdated sometimes. Would be nice if it's possible to add pypi.org, so updating would be easier.

Albert-Jan