[Tutor] building a website with python

Brian Lamb rocketmanblamb at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 23:59:00 CEST 2013

Without overly proselytizing any particular host you might want to check out Webfaction for hosting.  They have an excellent reputation for Python hosting and reasonable rates.   There are of course others that some may prefer, you can certainly google for other web hosting comparisons.

Also there are other frameworks that may be worth your time to investigate, as with everything it really depends what you are trying to accomplish.

Best of Luck,
Brian