[Tutor] Questions about classes

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Wed Nov 14 00:13:08 CET 2012

On 14/11/12 09:50, Ciaran Mooney wrote:
> Hi,
> Was hoping someone could help me.
> I have downloaded the latest pygame 1.9.1 i think) to a Mac powerbook OS 10.4.11.

What does this question have to do with classes?

When starting a brand new discussion, start with a brand new email thread:

* do NOT hit reply to an existing thread

* instead use your email program to create a new, fresh email

* set the TO address to tutor at python.org

* set the subject line to something appropriate, e.g. "Does Python 3 recognise pygame?"

* type your question

* hit SEND

PyGame and Python 3 is a frequently asked question. If you google for "pygame python 3",
you will find plenty of answers to your question. E.g.:

http://www.pygame.org/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions?#Does%20Pygame%20work%20with%20Python%203?
http://florian-berger.de/en/articles/installing-pygame-for-python-3-on-os-x

Please have a look at some of those, and if you are still not sure how to get pygame
working with Python 3, please come back with some specific questions.

Good luck,

--
Steven