[Tutor] Python Project

darren swinson swinson_darren at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 11 02:24:20 CET 2012

Hello Tutor,

My name is darren and I'm new to this python subject but I'm a quick and persistent learner.
I'm trying to do a presentation with rst2Reveal using html5 and to tell you the truth it's not that simple.
So far I wrote the rst file and there is a rst2Reveal webpage with all the needed docs.

[https://bitbucket.org/adimascio/rst2reveal/src]

My problem is that I don't know what to do first.

I'm using python 2.7. I have my repo on bitbucket. I have the images I want to use. I have my rst file.
I need to know the steps I need to do to get this presentation up and running.
I even started my python script??? I think???

#!c:/Python27/python.exe

def main():
    print "Content-type: text/html"

    print

    print "<html><head>"
    print "<title>Scrum Presentation</title>"
    print "</html></head>"
    print "Hello World"
    print "</body></html>" #??????

if _name_=="_main_":.00000

Any way, I think this is all that I have as now. I've search the web and got lots of info.
But still there is the fact that I need to know the steps exactly for me to finish this .
Or at leat get the web page up and running. Any andall help will be appreciated.

Sincerely,
Darren Swinson