[Tutor] list of tutors for python

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sat Jan 22 02:24:07 CET 2011

"bruce" <badouglas at gmail.com> wrote

> Please don't slam me!! I'm working on a project, looking for a
> pretty
> good number of pythonistas. Trying to find resources that I should
> look to to find them, and thought I would try here for suggestions.

OK, This list is not a recruiting forum for Python tutors.
It is a mailing list where people(specifically Pythonic newbies)
post questions about Python and get answers.

As such it won't help you find recruits for your project, but it may
answer a lot of the questions for which you want to recruit those
experts... In effect you get the entire membership of the list for
free.

HTH,

--
Alan Gauld