[Tutor] list of tutors for python

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Sat Jan 22 00:20:52 CET 2011

bruce wrote:
> Hi guys.
>
> Please don't slam me!! I'm working on a project, looking for a pretty
> good number of pythonistas. Trying to find resources that I should
> look to to find them, and thought I would try here for suggestions.

I'm sorry, I don't understand what your question is.

If you're looking for Python resources where people can go and get
advice, this mailing list is one.

The "official" mailing lists run by python.org can be found here:

http://www.python.org/community/lists/

is also available on Usenet as comp.lang.python.

You can also look at Reddit and StackOverflow:

http://reddit.com/r/python/
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/python

There are probably many other places on the internet -- google is your
friend.

If you are looking for a list of *people*, there is no such list.

--
Steven