[Tutor] Help to explain commenting

"Andrés Chandía" andres at chandia.net
Fri Apr 15 18:21:43 CEST 2011

Hello everybody,
I could finally complete succesfully the code I was working with. As I'm
quite new to python, many of the things I have in my code are copied from different sources,
and I do not undertand all of them, well, I have to deliver this code for a project, and in
the best documented way that I could, I already commented all that I know, and I suppouse
wrongly in some parts.

So the request is, if you can take a look at the code,
comment the parts that are not yet commented, correct the errors, and propouse some
improvement in the parts you think diserves it.

I attach the code in a tgz file, if
the attached can not be seen then this link:
http://www.chandia.net/compart/NMT-2.4-20110415.tar.gz

Thanks in advance to all
of you and to the people that already helped me.
            andrés
chandía

No imprima innecesariamente. ¡Cuide el medio ambiente!