[Tutor] Macbook Pro+python programming

Marco Rompré marcodrompre at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 19:35:18 CET 2010

Does anybody know any good python emulator that would work perfectly with
Mac OSX Leopard?

Because I just got a brand new Mac (the one on apple store) and it seems
that the build in Python 2.6.1 from darwin is garbage I'm running a 2,88 ghz
dual core and each time I open terminal, then type idle and try to use IDLE
the screen freezes (something you would never expect with a computer with my
specs) and I must force quit the application to be able to continue using my
computer.

Please someone help me!!!!
I'm at university and I always do python in my intro course.

Thank you
--
Marc-O. Rompré