[Tutor] Making a sound

Luke Paireepinart rabidpoobear at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 21:56:18 CEST 2010

You can generate the sound data in a buffer either in native python or using numpy, then play it back by loading the buffer into a sound object with pygame. It depends how much control you want on the sounds. You might want to use csound or supercollider or something if you want to programmatically control a synth rather than directly creating the sound data.

Sent from my iPhone